For this project, the composers were commissioned to create new musical works using recordings of my poems. Each composer was provided a recording of a reading of a poem. Each had carte blanche to manipulate the recording to create their original sound work. The results range from abstract and minimalist sound manipulations to horspeil and pop-influenced beats.
Links to be added shortly.
Text and voice : Fortner Anderson,
Musical compositions : Chantal Dumas, Alexandre St-Onge, Alexander MacSween, Christof Migone, Sam Shalabi, Michel F. Côté
Graphic design : Fabrizio Gilardino
1) There is a Quiet (5:57) by Chantal Dumas
2) There is a Place (4:23) by Alexandre St-Onge
3) As I Stand (7:45) by Alexander MacSween
4) Vegass (8:26) by Christof Migone
5) A Day (10:32) by Sam Shalabi
6) She Dreams of Wild Horses (10:32) by Michel F. Côté